Bridgnorth WV16 5NB
Originally an Elizabethan house, Morville Hall was extensively enlarged around 1750, giving it the appearance of a Georgian home. It is part of a striking group of buildings in mellow grey stone, flanked on either side with elegant pavilions linked by curving garden walls, with a Norman church nearby.
The Hall is open on selected Fridays and Saturdays throughout the summer: 10-11 May, 14-15 June, 12-13 July and 13-14 September (booking not required). During opening times, refreshments will be available from St Gregory the Great Church (not NT). Please pop along for a cup of tea and maybe a slice of delicious, homemade cake. All proceeds go towards the upkeep of the church.