Workshop: Wet Process (Liquid Enamel) on steel and copper
10am – 4pm
During the workshop you will be involved in learning;
· Covering health and safety and kiln firing processes
· How to prepare a piece of coated steel and a piece of copper in readiness to apply the wet process
· Learn how to mix both the ready prepared and powder wet process enamel
· Different ways of applying wet process enamel to your piece
· Explore sgraffito (scratching) designs into your work
· Extend your designs using a variety of simple tools
What’s included in the price:
The cost of the workshop includes the tuition and support during the workshop. Also includes a small copper dish and a small piece of coated steel, the wet process enamel to enable you produce a finished piece of work. Extra materials will be available at an extra charge.
The workshop is limited to 6 people to ensure individual attention and faster learning.
Tutor: Ann Jones